"Denny really made our wedding day special"


 In Leona's words...
“When planning my wedding day, I was faced with dozens of decisions. Probably the most important one for me was selecting the right DJ. It was important to me to get someone with a good voice and good personality that I could trust to make announcements throughout the night and keep the reception moving along. I wanted a professional that could read the crowd, know when to throw on a slow song or crank up volume! The first time I talked to Denny, I got a good feeling about him. He got back with me within 24 hours. He worked with me on pricing. A week or so before the wedding, we met in person to finalize things. We talked about my vision for the ceremony, the reception and the music that would accompany all the night’s activities. He listened to my thoughts, asked questions, and provided suggestions. When the big day finally came, Denny came through 110%. Everything was as we planned. With so many things going on that day, it was such a relief knowing I didn’t have to worry about the DJ. Denny really made our wedding day a special day!” Don't think that just anyone with speakers and music can do this right...850-597-2930. Photos by http://www.christiemeresse.com/