The Hoslers @ St. Thomas More on the Florida State Campus



"Tallahassee Fl Wedding DJ, Tallahassee DJ, Wedding Music, Wedding Planner, Valdosta DJ, Thomasville DJ, Fl Beach DJ, Jacksonville Fl DJ, High School Reunion DJ, Mitzvah DJ, DJ Music, Sound System Rental, Wedding Dress, Wedding Rings, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Invitations, Wedding Photographer"

I have never seen such a glow from a bride as I did with Jen. She and Jimmy looked great, and their friends and family rocked! I booked two more weddings just from that reception alone. Here's why according to Jen..."We had meetings with Denny before our wedding and felt completely reassured of how our reception was going to flow. We trusted him and knew that he had everything under control. The reception was a lot of fun! I had many family members and friends make comments to me about the great job that Denny was doing. He was very attentive to my husband and I the whole time, even filling our champagne glasses. He kept the party going and everyone had a great time! Thank you Denny!!"