"Denny went above and beyond anything we could have dreamed of."

Michael and I can’t thank you enough for making our wedding reception such a fun, exciting, and memorable night. You went above and beyond anything we could have dreamed of. I can honestly say I have never seen my parents get up and dance at a party so willingly. You made the atmosphere so inviting and comfortable. I was really concerned that my dad would be quiet and reserved like he usually is at parties but you brought him out of his shell and it meant the world to me. My father is one of the most influential people in my family and had he not enjoyed himself, none of us would have.

There was such an excellent mix of the music we asked for, from older salsa songs to newer popular hits. There was never a dull moment. You kept us on our toes and definitely surprised us with the conga line. You did such an amazing job making the itinerary and making sure everything ran smoothly. It was so nice of you to work with our wedding coordinator at the reception hall and to make sure nothing went awry. We were never concerned about anything.

We knew from the beginning you would be great but we wanted to thank you for going out of your way to research the specific songs for my family and for finding the perfect acoustic version of our first dance song. Our main goal for our wedding reception was to have a fun, casual, yet memorable night for all our families and friends and we got exactly that, thanks to you.

Thanks again,

Christina and Mike

p.s. we have attached a few pictures of the reception that some of our friends took. We will send you some more later." The WEDDING DJ MC 850.587.2930