Kisha and Vincent @ Cap. City Country Club, Tallahassee, Florida


Beautiful bride...awesome groom. Great people and friends that danced ALL night! Exact words from Kisha:
"When we started planning our wedding I did a search of local dj's in the Tallahassee area. Luckily I came across Denny, The Wedding DJ's website and read some of the good things people had to say about him. I sent him an email to ask him some questions and get his pricing which I must say is beyond reasonable for what you get! Denny responded back to me within hours of my email and answered all my questions and we scheduled an appointment to meet and discuss what my needs were. All along he was very organized and very professional. I gave Denny all of our song choices for the reception and he created a time line/schedule which not only kept him on top of things but also helped everyone else out. :-) The reception was a blast and everyone had a fantastic time. I don't mean to brag but I have never seen so many people dancing at a wedding reception! He played all the songs we wanted to hear and took requests from our friends and family which made them all happy as well. I would definetly recommend Denny to other brides and would use him again should the need arise. Sincerely, Kisha Boccio" Calling him was so comfortable and immediately put me at ease. 850 - 597-2930. Photos by Ron Ranew www.coffeetablephotobook.com