Mel and Jon @ Wakulla Springs State Park, Wakulla, Florida


I really like these two. They are from South Carolina and even with the distance involved, we still had a flawless, fun day. Here's what they said..."Denny went above and beyond to help us. We live in South Carolina and got married in Tallahassee as a destination wedding. This made planning a challenge for me. I found all of my vendor's over the Internet. Denny was very flexible in meeting with me when I was in town on planning trips. He was also able to recommend others as well. I originally wanted live music for the ceremony and was having trouble finding groups for this. Denny looked around Tallahassee to help find music for me. When neither of us could find live musicians, he did the ceremony himself, at no extra charge. His prices were very reasonable and he did a great job!" Photos by Ron Ranew@ www.coffeetablephotobook.com